Tuesday, February 22, 2011

PLEK12-Links to training websites

So here is just a start of finding some blogs that I have subscribed to about dog training. I am using the tool Google Reader to follow and stay updated on these blogs. I hope you find these helpful in your training endeavors. There will be more to come in the next couple of days....until then enjoy.

Natural Dog Blog
This is a blog about the art of Natural dog training. It talks about tapping into the dog's natural instincts in order to help the dog solve problems. I especially love this idea because Mr. Tye has very strong prey drive. His little hound nose is always on the ground, trying to find anything (usually something to eat).

K-9 Solutions
This is a blog about communicating effectively with dogs. I have always tried to find new and effective ways of communicating with my own dogs and I have found this blog particularly helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment